Saturday, February 1, 2014

Ignition



They say the pen is mightier than the sword. I'm one person that truly believes in that statement. And well, in ourcase, it's the keyboard that's mightier than the sword.
The 20th century, has by far seen some of the most technological advancements in science and technology, which have upped the standards of humankind to magnanimous levels. Of all such advancements, one thing that has stuck to the atrial walls of my blood pump are AUTOMOBILES - and this column is just for these engineering/design marvels. A column, dedicated to all things on wheels that not only move our body, but also the soul!!
Cars and bikes are all about thrill and passion and I, am fueled by the same. We all have an inner eight year old and what do you think excites a kid more than cars and bikes? That's exactly what I do here - talk about everything automotive; about all things on wheels (and sometimes wings too!)
Life is so much better when seen through the windscreen of an automobile. It's even more better when you try and live it sideways and seek to see the road through the windows rather than the windscreen. Many drive because they have to. I drive because I want to. I live to drive. It gives me joy and bestows me with wings. The freedom that you get, and the awesome feeling that says that the road is all yours, is inexplicable. Driving drives us.
Please note that the views and opinions are entirely mine and at times will be expressed in a frank and forthright manner. And if my memory fails me, or I get my facts wrong, I will be happy to be corrected.
Welcome then to “Rearview Mirror”- a column which will thrill, excite and put the joy back into reading about a subject you and I love so dearly. Our roads and bank balance might just be something next to "non-existing", but that's no reason to stop dreaming. Cheers.
See you guys next week with an exciting column number 1.

 - Nova

No comments :

Post a Comment